Looking for an easy low carb dessert idea? You’re on the right track. This recipe of low carb coconut chocolate cheesecake dessert is very easy to make. 10 minutes of your time, minimum of ingredients and voila you can enjoy delicious guilt-free dessert.
Make your own coconut cream to use in this recipe. It’s easy. Just leave can (400 ml/ 13.6 fl oz) of full fat coconut milk in your fridge overnight. Once thick, scoop solids from the top (don’t use water) and use in this recipe. Alternatively, you can buy ready made coconut cream in the supermarket.
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 cup of coconut cream or make your own (see above)
- 3 TBSP sweetener of your choice
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate shavings for decoration (optional)
- Combine together cream cheese, sweetener and coconut cream
- Using hand mixer whip until nice and smooth and no lumps
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract
- Mix thoroughly
- Dish out and decorate with chocolate shavings