These cheeseburgers with fried mushrooms and onions easy to make and you can use the for lunch or dinner. They are nice, juicy and delicious. They are also low carb and gluten free. It could be good addition to your weekly menu. I am making them quite often with different variations. Leeks and mushroom, red pepper and onions, zucchini and green peppers or just about any vegetable I can find in my fridge.
- 350 g ground beef
- 1 medium red onion
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 200 g cheddar cheese grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Make 2 large burgers using burger maker or by hands.
- Place burgers on the tray or baking dish and cook in the oven at 200C for about 10 min or until half cooked
- Meanwhile slice mushrooms and onions and fry them slightly
- Place fried onions and mushrooms on the top of burgers, top up with cheese
- Cook for another 10-15 min until ready