Broccoli and cauliflower probably are queens of all vegetables. If you are living low carb life like me than you have them in your menu a lot.
Them both full of fiber, vitamins and minerals and low in carbs. Also prevent cancer and boost heart health. Just one word – superfoods.
I never was big fan of broccoli but lately I started to love it. If you don’t like broccoli you can use only cauliflower and other way around. Just adjust your net carbs count.
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 small head Broccoli
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Separate broccoli and cauliflower into florets
- Place broccoli into saucepan cover with boiling water and cook for about 1 minute.
- Do the same with cauliflower.
- Drain in the colander
- In the little bowl mix oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary
- Place vegetables into baking dish and and pour mixture over. Make sure mixture cover all vegetables.
- Cook in the oven at 200C for about 30-40 min.
- Roast flaked almonds in the microwave until nice and crunchy.
- Sprinkle over ready vegetables
- Serve and enjoy!