I always marinate all my meat or fish before cooking. I think it adding more taste and tenderness to the dish. Or maybe I am creature of the habit after working for numerous years in Portuguese restaurant where we were doing that all the time. But anyway I still convinced that everything nicer marinated.
Grilled/BBQ meat on the skewers one of my favorites especially in summer time. We do that a lot. Pork, chicken, fish and prawns. Almost anything.
BBQ dinner is a good reason to invite friends and have some good time. It’s not summer here yet, but I am already dreaming about it.
But it’s easy to make something similar in the oven like this recipe.
- 700-800 g Chicken fillets
- 50 ml Lemon Juice
- 1 TBsp Sweetener I used Erythritol
- ½ Tsp Curry powder
- 50-60 ml Oil
- Black pepper
- Cut chicken into big cubes
- Whisk together lemon juice and sweetener (let sweetener dissolve completely or use powdered)
- Add salt, black pepper,curry, oil and whisk again
- Toss in chicken and leave in the fridge for about 2 hours
- Skewer on pieces of chicken and put on the baking tray
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes (200C)
- Turn around and cook for another 10-15 minutes
- Serve with your favorite salad or dipping sauce or both.