I use this sauce a lot and so I decided it deserves it’s own separate recipe page. This sauce “must have” in my opinion and good replacement for beshamel sauce. So many uses for it. You can use it with fish, vegetables, meat, poultry, etc..
- 100 ml cream
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt, pepper to taste (optional)
- Bring cream to boil.
- Add garlic powder and cheese
- Cook on low heat until sauce start thicken.
- Add salt and pepper if required. ( I usually don't add any salt because of all cheese)