Bread is probably most of everything I missed on low carb diet (and pasta of course). It’s not easy to find good and easy low carb bread recipe which actually tastes like bread too. This recipe easy but it’s not exactly bread-like, more like savoury muffin.
Low Carb Sesame Seeds Garlic Almond Buns
- ¾ Cup Almond flour or almond meal
- 2 Large Eggs
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 1.5 tsp Sweetener of your choice optional
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, garlic and sweetener in a bowl
- Whisk in eggs
- Add melted butter and stir until combined
- Divide mixture equally into muffin pan. I used small pan and got 9 buns. If you use bigger pan you probably will get about 6.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over each bun
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 175C
- Let cool and enjoy!